Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy Bee


Last week was extremely eventful for me, buzzing around like a little bee. 
I took some me time and it was just what I needed.

I attended 2 concerts. 

Tuesday, I went to see Deftones with a few old buddies
 (Thanks again Ashely, Will, and Mike!). I had no intention of going to this show, but ended up with a ride and a discounted ticket after bumping into my friend Mike at Alto Music. At first I did hesitate on my decision because of the solitary reason that I drove to the music store with a guitar in mind. Will, about to clock out, suggested that I come back on Friday, that way he would be able to help me out then. I thought about it, and realized Friday was my payday! I then took the jump and went with them to the concert. No regrets because I was, unknowingly, supposed to be there. It just felt right.


Friday, I picked up my new guitar! So happy :) It's an Ibanez Talman Acoustic/Electric. Can not wait to get back into playing again.
(Thanks for your help Will)



Sunday, I saw the Minus The Bear and Circa Survive Tour. They played at The Chance in Poughkeepsie, NY, which is a local venue for me. It was so convenient not having to travel to the city. They were AMAZING, 
but that's to be expected when you see two bands that have been together for years, work their magic. I love them both.



I never owned a Deftones T shirt so I thought it was about time to have one. This one caught my eye right away. I have been talking about how I feel that I was a cat in a past life.
(9 Lives)


Of course I couldn't leave a Minus The Bear show without a shirt. I get one every time; habitual, if you will.


Something I have been meaning to create is a watermark for all the random photos I take. I finally accomplished that task this past week. Always being into photography, but never really finding my footing, I believe I'm beginning to find my way. 



(My coworker's and second Family,  Nicole and Danielle)

I also dressed up and got my makeup done like Zombie Boy from Lady Gaga's Born This Way video,(Makeup done by my lovely Best Friend, and Sister, Jess!)on Thursday night. It was for my life long friend(practically sister)Christina's 23rd Birthday; as she is a huge Gaga fan.
  Perfect photo opportunity!


Here's a few from the Minus The Bear, Circa Survive Show.

(My good friend Becky, her Boyfriend Josh, and her friend Britney)



(Minus The Bear)


(Circa Survive)

I have an exciting post coming up this week 
(HINT: My favorite DIY project). 
Keep checking back!


I'll leave you with this:


XX












No comments:

Post a Comment