Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sweater Rescue

I found this amazing Woolrich blanket coat from the Salvation Army a few weeks ago, but there was an obvious problem: 
DREDED SWEATER PILLS!


Luckily a co-worker of mine (Hey Shelly!) introduced me to a battery powered fabric shaver a while back. Remembering this tool, I purchased my own from amazon.com for $10.


Using a flat surface, just place the shaver head on the fabric and move it along the section you wish to de-pill. I found that it's best to use a circular motion. Watch the magic happen.





So happy with the results!

From now on, before donating, I'm going to go through my clothes and see if there is anything I can save with this fantastic tool.

 Hmm, but by the way...did i mention the length of this coat!?


Oh, and that it's reversible!?


Working forever, see ya!

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment